Welcome back to episode 5 of the Smart, Opinionated and Fabulous podcast!
Today we delve deeply into how negative thoughts can physically affect our body, how the world around us contributes to our cycle of negative thinking, why we must break through negative thinking for our well-being, and we review some tools to empower us towards positive thinking.
Many people feel that they can’t be positive, because of their life situation. We look at how we need to change the perspective in order for us to have real change. We also talk about tools and techniques to break through limiting beliefs and begin to feel good now.
No matter where we are in life, and what’s happening around us we all deserve to experience personal well-being, and there really are things we can to do elevate our spirit, our emotions, our perspective. In today’s show, we explore the art of living with the power of positivity, and getting our mindset to help us rather than hold us back.
1. The physical effect of negative thoughts – How negative thoughts can physically affect our physical body and actually weigh us down. We share moments when we personally experienced this happening.
2. Bridging the gap – Sometimes our reality seems so bleak, positive thinking feels like a lie. We look at bridging the gap between affirmations, vision boards, positive thinking and reality. We talk about fow to make the choice to be open and positive regardless of what you are experiencing in the moment.
3. The wrong way to go about positive thinking – We talk about effective ways to go about positive thinking and affirmations, so they actually work and benefit us.
4. Positive empowered thinking a lifetime study – Why positive thinking and empowering your mind is a lifetime practice.
5. Turning things around – Ways to empower yourself and enable yourself to turn things around when you slip into negative thinking.
Highlights and References mentioned in the Podcast:
1. Creating Affirmations that work
2. Our friend and amazing resource, Melody Fletcher.
3. I’ve probably talked about this lady over a million times. She’s been an incredibly strong influence on me since the early 1990’s, Louise L Hay. Below are a couple of links to videos of her, the first one is the one I mention in the podcast.
In this video Louise Hay talks about how at age 80, she’s still learning. It reminds that we may not master this in a year or two, rather we make it a part of our daily living. Click this link to see the short fabulous video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?
Have you worked with vision boards? If so, have you found it to be effective in opening your mind and aligning you with inspired action?
What do you to go past fear based thinking, negative thinking and empower your thoughts?
We love hearing your thoughts and comments. Feel free to leave your comment below or contact us at softalkpodcst[at]gmail[dot]com
**Want to visit out iTunes page? Click here for the Smart Opinionated and Fabulous podcast
**Want to see and hear all of our podcasts without iTunes? Click here