Welcome back to Episode #2 of the Smart, Opinionated and Fabulous podcast. In this episode we explore self-confidence!
Self-confidence is a topic that’s near and dear to my heart. I’ve had my challenges and success with confidence and finding one’s confidence is definitely worth the journey! Yes for some it comes naturally, and for others it’s something they need to take care, dust off and grow.
In this episode we talk about the lack of confidence and the presence of self-doubt. We look at the importance of self-confidence and examine ways that we can all tap into our natural self-confidence without faking it.
So take a moment and join us as we explore the nature of self-confidence and take a fresh new approach where it’s not something you fake, or build, but it’s something that was born in you and already lives in you, Let’s see what happens when we simply invite it to come out and play.
Click To Play:
1. How to deal with a lack of self-confidence and where it comes from.
2. Why we don’t like the “fake ‘till you make it” approach.
3. Even for the most confident, there are situations and new dreams that arise when doubts come out, and the feeling of lacking confidence comes into play.
4. Understanding the difference between developing skills and talents, and one’s personal self-confidence.
5. Personifying confidence to help you visualize self-assurance and self-courage.
“Your self-confidence should be immune to the outside world. It should be invincible to noise and clutter. It should stand on such a strong foundation that it weathers any storm.”
6. Understand how the lack of confidence is an illusion, and free yourself from the mode of searching for confidence or feeling it lacking.
Confidence was born within you the moment you were conceived. It has not left you; it can not leave you. So while you build your talents and your skills, and you build your confidence in your ability to do those talents and skills, do not beat-up the natural self-confidence within you. Take good care of your confidence, and invite it everywhere you go!
We’d love to hear your thoughts and opinions both about the show and any topics you want to hear about in the future. You can email us at softalkpodcast[a]gmail[dot]com Thank you for listening!