All Natural Energy Booster

natural energy About ten years ago I was taking some workshops from a fantastic life coach, so fantastic that he’s now a Hay House Author!  I was fortunate to work with him prior to his fame, his name is Michael Neil.

Midway through the all day workshop he would have of all of us stand up and do some simple physical exercises. The reason for this is, it woke us up and allowed us to be more energized and more focused.

Far too often, I too join the masses and drink a cup of coffee or tea to keep me going when I fall low on energy. Yet, I know that moving my body and getting full-bodied oxygen will do the trick. There are some stretches, exercises and specific breathing techniques that are much more effective than others as far as stimulating energy.

Recently my sister introduced me to the Kundalini yoga breathing technique “Breath of fire” that’s been wonderfully energizing! I’ve also tried a great video series that’s worked great, it’s called The 10 Minute Daily Invigorator.

The 10 Minute Daily Invigorator is a video series created by Farnoosh Brock (Prolific Living). It contains eight 10-minute videos each with a unique exercise routine that is designed to give you more energy throughout the day. It stimulates natural energy through breath and physical movement.

I wanted to tell you about this because often times when I mention to someone that  just a few minutes of exercise and deepening the breath will stimulate more energy, and the question I hear is, “what exercise should I do?”

These 10-minute videos guide you through each exercise step-by-step. You simply follow along and do them with her. Each series begins with a breathing technique that awakens my energy right away.

Why I recommend this video series:

Great Price Great Value - There is a great introductory special from now until Monday August 22nd where the price is reduced to only $17 for the complete series.

The exercises are suited for all levels - If you are a more sedentary person and not a fitness warrior, you’ll still be able to do the exercises in the videos. If you are a fitness buff, you’ll appreciate the effectiveness of these simple exercises. They may not give you abs of steel, but they will give you energy!

It’s EffectiveI’ve followed along with the videos and I’ve experienced the positive effects. It’s great to give just ten minutes and fuel up with energy. The “bad” part of this is my husband now wants me to retire my morning cup of coffee since this works so well.   FYI: I don’t recommend things I haven’t tried and things that don’t work. I am not an affiliate for this product; it simply works great and I wanted to tell you about it.

Free TrialIf you’re not sure if this is for you, she’s offering Day 1 for FREE. You can try one day of the series, the full 10-minute routine from top to bottom and decide for yourself if this is for you.

Here is the link to her page with all the information about the video series, you can purchase it  and/OR  sign up for the FREE Day 1 video.

Today’s a great day to check it out, just 10-minutes and you get the extra boost you’re looking for.

… And the best part is… it’s all natural! No drugs, no caffeine, no supplements

Wishing you an invigorating, energizing day!

Angela Artemis August 15, 2011

This sounds amazing! I’m always running out of steam these days. This product sounds like the just the thing for me!

Aileen August 15, 2011

I know that feeling of running out of steam. I’ve gotten to know the intricacies of fatigue – the kind when my mind is slowing down, the kind when I can’t seem to keep my eyes open, the moments when I’m just feeling exhausted or lethargic – oh there is a whole wide range. Sometimes a quick walk or cold water work – other times it’s tea & coffee. I really like these short 10 minute routines – especially the breath work. They stir up the energy that’s hanging out in my feet :)

Farnoosh August 15, 2011

Aileen, you are a gem. THANK YOU for writing this up. I am ever so so happy to see that you found the videos SO useful and Angela, I’d *love* for you to give them a whirl and if they do not energize you, I will show up on your doorstep and do them with you! :0
Thanks so so much, Aileen. This makes my day! It really does!

Aileen August 15, 2011

I’ve really enjoyed the videos. I look forward to hearing from others about their experiences. You really are the right person to create these since you are a true energizer bunny – producing great works at the speed of light. You could have kept your energizing secrets to yourself, but you’ve chosen to share them YAY!

Tess The Bold Life August 15, 2011

I can’t think of a better person to teach about energy than Farnoosh! She amazes me with her every move.

Farnoosh August 16, 2011

Oh I should just come here everyday to feel grand. Thank you, dearest Tess! Thanks so much for this encouragement.

Aileen August 16, 2011

Hi Tess. I agree – I too can’t think of a better person to teach about energy :)

Vishnu August 15, 2011

Thanks for the recommendation Aileen – I’m on day 2 – $10 is a steal for a week’s worth of energy!

Farnoosh August 16, 2011

Let’s see if you still talk to me by Day 7 :)!!
Just kidding – I don’t work you that hard. My husband was sure to call out what’s too difficult and off the books. But I am so so happy that you are enjoying them, Vishnu!

Aileen August 16, 2011

YAY for day 2! I love it!

John Sherry August 16, 2011

I just saw a report today showing research has found that 15 minutes of exercise a day can add between 3-5 years to your life. It works, and it leaves you feeling invigorated and alive (which is what we all want to stay). So, it’s very timely for Miss Prolific Living herself, Farnoosh, to be giving us a 10 minute booster to help inject oxygenated energy into our bodies and lives. Move over Jane Fonda, there’s a new woman on the mat!! Excellent stuff Farnoosh, what can’t you do????

Aileen August 16, 2011

“Move over Jane Fonda, there’s a new woman on the mat!! ” You are so right John! I love how you said that.

Farnoosh August 16, 2011

John, what can’t I do? I don’t think there is enough space on my blog or Aileen’s to list it all but you make me feel VERY special, thank you!!! I am so glad you think they are useful. Did you try them? Love to know specific feedback for sure. I have nothing on Jane Fonda but these are very different movements and breathing techniques that I love on a whole new scale and what better way to enjoy them than to share them with others!

Anne August 19, 2011

: ) I feel this website is my energy booster, really, you are always providing such good stuff!!! Thank you! (I really need to drop the 3 pm coffee…you inspire me)

Aileen August 19, 2011

I know about the 3pm coffee :) hee-hee
Thank you for your compliment! :)