Do you ever feel that sense of urgency, wishing there was more time in a day and more days in a week to accomplish your goals?
With the busyness of life, sometimes it feels overwhelming to take even small steps toward our dreams. It can feel like it’s never going to happen or it’s taking too long. We can lose the feeling of momentum and be tempted to just stay put and not embark on the journey.
It takes encouragement to stay the path and make positive change in our lives. Little by little we become more efficient with how we handle our time, we become better at streamlining daily tasks so we can take it all in and live more fully.
I was very excited when my friend, Katie Tallo, of Momentum Gathering told me she was releasing her new workbook. Katie understands momentum! She gets how powerful it is when we apply it to our small continuous steps and she has mastered the art of creating momentum and living with it.
The magic of momentum is that it allows us a flow and an ease in life so we’re less apt to feel burned out or overwhelmed as we reach for our dreams and re-shape our life.
This fantastic e-book/workbook of hers is being released today! It’s called, The 7-Week Life Cleanse: A Simple Guide to Infusing Your Life with Momentum.
What is a life cleanse?
This is not a physical cleanse such as a detox. It’s more of a mental and behavioral cleanse. Through the book’s 7 week course you’ll delve into seven weeks of simple life transformations.
- Week 1 guides us through ways to simplify our life, and add time and space to our full and busy lives.
- Week 2 encourages us to shake up our habits and move differently in our life.
- Week 3 helps us identify our stresses and find a sense of ease and flow.
- Week 4 teaches us to look at what we have, how to appreciate it and what to let go of.
- Week 5 looks at making small changes that push you forward.
- Week 6 shows us encouraging ways to discover our passions and see what our strengths and weaknesses are. It’s a gentle soul-searching guide.
- Week 7 gently enforces the work you’ve done in the first six weeks. It gives you a path to sustain the positive changes you’ve made in the last six weeks,
I’ve had the pleasure of working through her 7-Week Life Cleanse workbook and I’m happy to share with you that it’s incredibly effective. I admit to being an avid personal development book reader and my favorites are the ones that offer doable solutions and options, the ones that really help me to create real change.
How do you know this would be a good workbook for you?
- You feel like it’s time to make some changes in your life
- You’d like to gain some clarity
- You want to re-organize the way you’re living life
Katie’s action plans and suggestions are simple, small and doable. You don’t need to put your life on hold and dive into boot-camp mode with this 7-week cleanse. You can simply incorporate it into your daily life a few minutes a day or more. Explore the material as deeply as you wish. Its versatility is what makes this workbook so user friendly.
Life change is possible for anyone and everyone who takes continuous steps towards their goals.
If you’re not sure whether or not to embark upon the seven week cleanse, just start with her free Life Cleanse Starter Kit and then decide. I thoroughly enjoyed the full seven weeks and the ability to go at my own pace. I hope you will too. If you do take the journey of the 7-week cleanse, I’d be happy to hear about your experience and I’m sure Katie would too, so please share with us.