You are Powerful Beyond Belief

Man on a rock,  with the arms wide open.

You, yes you, are powerful beyond belief.

You are more capable than you can even imagine.

You can do almost anything that you really, really want to do.

You can be almost anything that you really, really want to be.

There is so little that you truly cannot do or be that it is not even worth mentioning. Almost everything is possible. Commit with love and an open mind and you will discover how much of the “impossible” is actually possible. It may take more than you want to give of yourself; it will challenge your mind, your body and your perceived limitations.

Dare and have the willingness to explore, you will find bridges that connect you to your desire. It may appear to be unrealistic, most great achievements do. Be open as it may end up looking very different from what you expected. It’s a wonderful fulfilling exhaustion.

You are strong!

You are resilient!

You are creative!

You might stumble and it may look like it’s not happening. There is a difference between walking away because you genuinely do not want it anymore vs. walking away feeling broken while you still actively hold that longing inside.

Watch your thoughts & words my friend. You really are creative and resourceful! You really can find a way! You really can develop the necessary skills! Yes, you can!

It doesn’t matter if you think you’re not talented! It doesn’t matter if you think you’re shy! It doesn’t matter if you’ve never done it before because it doesn’t matter how you’ve identified yourself in the past. This is now, and you’ve never been here before. Not right here in this moment.

Your determination and perseverance will inspire others.

Mind over matter – it’s our mind that tells our body we cannot run one more step, our body will do it when we tell it, YES I CAN.

Going beyond your limitations will empower you.

Love yourself! Often times it’s easier to love another person, believe in another person, support another person than it is to love, believe in, and support YOU. Don’t make the easy choice, choose you!

You are worthy.

You’ve earned the right to have a wonderful life.

You have the courage. Go for it!

As Louise L. Hay says, “There is always a way.”

Preeti @ Heart and Mind July 20, 2010

These words so inspirational. I am going to put it on my wall where I can see it everyday! I am so pumped up and energized, thanks for the uplifting post.

Aileen July 20, 2010

I’m glad it resonated with you Preeti. :) thank you for your thoughtful comment

Preeti @ Heart and Mind July 22, 2010

Sure enough, I went through my bookmark this morning to read it first! With 2 kids and messy room (no matter how much I clean I need this post! It is almost like you calling me to say encouraging things!

Aileen July 26, 2010

how truly lovely, Preeti

Walter July 20, 2010

Just what I want to read today. There are time when I feel that I’m losing faith in myself but you have given me something to realize here.

Thanks for the motivation. :-)
Walter´s last [type] ..Five simple ways of expressing love

Aileen July 20, 2010

Hi Walter, I am so glad it moved you. There are times when we need someone to dust off the mirror that’s in front of us so we can see clearly again.

Farnoosh July 21, 2010

So powerful, so strong, and it did so much for me……….I love the way your words seem to rhyme, Aileen….very poetic. THANK YOU for a powerful post about a powerful subject!
Farnoosh´s last [type] ..Recounting my Vegan Diet- The first 20 Days

Aileen July 21, 2010

I’m glad you liked it Farnoosh!

Jean Sarauer July 21, 2010

‘Choose you’–I love that. It is so easy to give our energy, attention, and affection to others and put self-care and nurturing last on the list. The ironic part is that when we love ourselves and pursue our passions, our relationships tend to improve.
Jean Sarauer´s last [type] ..The Easy Way to Share Your Giveaway Product

Aileen July 21, 2010

That is the big giant truth, “when we love our­selves and pur­sue our pas­sions, our rela­tion­ships tend to improve.” – we can actually do more for others by taking care of ourselves. Thanks for you thoughtful comment Jean.

Clearly Composed July 21, 2010

This makes me want to run up a mountain side, hollering and beating my chest while my hair flows in the wind. *lol* You empower and engage with your words and happy spirit. Thanks for that. :)

Aileen July 21, 2010

I love that it energized you CC!! Thank you for wonderful comment!

THe Exception July 21, 2010

Fabulous!! How often do I forget much of this as life turns and the day moves on and this and that have to get done and things happen and other things are said or done…
Thank you for this! These words or words to remember.
THe Exception´s last [type] ..A Year of Grace- Celebrating My 30s

Aileen July 21, 2010

Yes, life’s busyness has a way of keeping us confused & away from wonderful realities

Abubakar Jamil July 21, 2010

There always is a way, of course and thank you for reminding me once again of this life changing truth.

Aileen July 21, 2010

Thank you for stopping in Abubakar, I’m glad it served as a reminder :)

Angela Artemis July 21, 2010

Wonderful! I feel like I want to read it out loud and move to the beat of your words! It’s full of soul and truth – that we need to hear more often. Yes I can~! Thank you for picking me up Aileen!

Aileen July 22, 2010

I’m happy it moved you, Angela!!

ashok July 21, 2010

Definitely welcome the encouragement: was very happy to read this post. Your point about determination inspiring others is right on the mark, and something I really should keep in mind more often.
ashok´s last [type] ..Margaret Levine, “A Man I Knew”

Aileen July 22, 2010

Very often we have no idea how the things we do affect others – and yet they have a tremendous effect.
I’m glad you enjoyed the post :)

Ziarre December 14, 2011

BS low – rtaioanltiy high! Really good answer!

GWENDOLYN HOLMES February 28, 2011

A WOMAN I KNEW( HER NAME IS MARGARET L. LEVINE)

THERE WAS A WOMAN I KNEW, THAT TAUGHT ME HOW TO HUG.
UPON THE INTRODUCTION, I KNEW NOT THE SIGNIFICANCE OF THE ABOVE.

I MET HER THROUGH THE MAN THAT BIRTHED ME, BUT KNEW NOT HOW TO LOVE…

OH BUT WHOEVER TAUGHT HIM TO PUSH, PUNCH AND SHOVE.

HE WAS FULL OF ANGER AND LUST AND TREATED THE WOMAN WRONG.
EVERY OTHER WEEKEND THAT I VISITED, IT WAS THE SAME OLDE SONG.

AS A YOUNG LADY LYRICS WERE CREATED FOR ME; NONETHELESS, I COULD NOT DANCE TO THE BEAT.

ON THE DAY THAT THE MAN YOU KNEW DIED, HE TOLD ME HE LOVED ME FOR THE FIRST TIME AND CLOSED HIS EYES.

TODAY, I THANK THE LORD FOR IMPARTING HIS COMPASSION AND SHOWING ME LOVE.

THE SEED WAS PLANTED BY A WOMAN AND HER HUG.

“A WOMAN I KNEW” HAS IMPACTED MY LIFE. MY ONLY WISH IS TO GIVE HER A HUG.

GWENDOLYN HOLMES

Manal July 22, 2010

Your post was the perfect start for me. I’m just getting back into reading blogs and your post was the first. What a great way to get back into it. I love the part about starting with an open mind. Passion and an open mind can do miracles.

Thank you so much for the inspiration.
Manal´s last [type] ..Is It Time to Stop Playing Catch-up

Aileen July 22, 2010

Yes, “Pas­sion and an open mind can do miracles.” thank you for adding that!!!! I’m glad it inspired you :)

John Sherry July 23, 2010

Thank you Aileen, I feel it today. In truth we are all strong, have what it takes, are enough. All we need to do is scan back in our history to realise all we have accomplished, beaten, gone through, stood against, achieved and rose above. Our magical muscles are in our backbone which shows our character. Forget superheroes, we are super people!
John Sherry´s last [type] ..What To Do If You’re Having A Bad Day

Aileen July 26, 2010

“Our mag­i­cal mus­cles are in our back­bone” John you are brilliant with your words!

Maggie July 23, 2010

I really loved this post! This is something I struggle with a lot in my life so I really appreciate words like this. There are several phrases in this post that would make very good affirmations. Thank you so much for sharing. :)
Maggie´s last [type] ..The Lonely Extra Mile

Aileen July 26, 2010

Hi Maggie, thank you for sharing your thoughts. I’m glad it resonated with you.

emily July 29, 2010

“It doesn’t mat­ter if you’ve never done it before because it doesn’t mat­ter how you’ve iden­ti­fied your­self in the past. This is now,..” I LOVE IT!!!!! Very powerful, very true, very motivating!! This IS now, what we decide to do with it is up to us. I truly love this post!!!

Joy July 29, 2010

What a beauty filled affirmation! You touch on so many points..you reflect so much inspiration in this..something that we can all find within our hearts..if I open my heart than anything *truly* is possible, and my life is as magical, as delight filled as I allow for it to be..

Evita July 30, 2010

Hi Aileen

This is SUCH a beautiful, empowering and powerful message. Thank you for sharing this, as I can never grow tired of hearing it. In a world that all too often makes us feel so little and powerless, this is BIG!

Thank you again and awesome to visit your site!
Evita´s last [type] ..Life with Unity- Getting Little to Grow Big! The Wisdom of 3 Years and 30!

Aileen August 3, 2010

Thank you for your lovely comment Evita and thanks for stopping by this site :)

Neseret December 7, 2011

I love this article. It is filled with so much wisdom and truth. When we believe in ourselves and believe that we are worthy anything is possible. Having faith takes courage. Believing in ourselves requires us to accept and love our inner being.

So many people struggle with the idea that they are “powerful beyond belief”. They’ve recieved so many messages along the way that they’re not good enough. It is sometimes difficult to let go and move past those limiting beliefs but it is definitely possible for anyone who is open and willing.

Thank you for sharing this important message and a great reminder. It is a message most everyone needs to hear over and over. We are all truly magnificent, beautiful, and creative beings in our own ways.

Wishing you many blessings and Peace,

Neseret

Ganeshkumar September 17, 2014

This was a great article. Very inspirational actually. It was more like someone peppering you with confidence. Agree that it doesnt matter what has happened in the past. Our thoughts were different and today can be different to generate a different and better outcome. Thanks for the share.
Ganeshkumar´s last [type] ..Going Beyond Belief – The “4 minute mile”